Posted on Wednesday January 5, 2011
Spruce features from 0.1 to 0.9
The following list is the features I’m aiming to implement between version 0.1 and 0.9. Search is a fairly critical one so this will be top of the list, once I’ve finished polishing the UI.
- Title, desc contains
- Assigned to, created by etc. contains (autocomplete textbox)
- Ever support
- Dates support (ASOF in WIQL)
- Show WIQL as option
- “Not” support
- Other fields support: area, iteration
- …Powerful but also simple, it should not be feature bloated or trying to compete with the VS interface
- Relationships (in order of priority) :
- Linked workitems + the CRUD interface for them: Parent/child, Predecessor/sucessor, Related, * * Affected by/affects,
- Attachments + CRUD
- Today, yesterday, this week, etc.
- Assigned to me, anyone